(Your shopping cart is empty)
Terms and Conditions / Refund Policy

Terms- By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.

Refund Policy- Upon purchase of any course at Genesis Medical Education Consultants, student may reschedule their course as many times as is required, or be placed on a To Be Determined roster without limit of time. When canceling a purchased course, Refund requests will be honored when made prior to 72 hours of the course start time. A maximum Refund of 30% of the course purchase price is credited back to the student, the remaining 70% of the course purchase price remaining as a credit, without expiration, at Genesis Medical and may be applied to any future course. GMEC does not cancel courses based on low attendance and strives to ensure every option is explored before rescheduling or cancelling a scheduled class. We do not make the decision to cancel classes lightly and do our best to take every precaution we have available to us to prevent taking such an action. However, should backup instructors be unavailable to teach a scheduled class, advanced notice will always be attempted. Should advanced notice be impossible, in the unlikely case of a cancellation or rescheduling, GMEC will honor each student's credit and will reschedule the class within a reasonable time, or add the student to a preferred alternate date. As compensation, each student will be given a credit for a free course of equal or lesser value. This credit does not expire and is not eligible for a cash return. GMEC is not responsible for any loss of revenue, wages, hotel or travel expenses, or damages resulting from a canceled or rescheduled class.

Disclaimer a. The materials on www.GenesisMECShop.com are provided "as is". Genesis Medical Education Consultants (GMEC) makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, GMEC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site. Limitations In no event shall GMEC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on www.GenesisMECShop.com even if GMEC or a GMEC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you. Revisions and Errata The materials appearing on www.GenesisMECShop.com could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. GMEC does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. GMEC may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. GMEC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials. Links GMEC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to www.GenesisMECShop.com and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by GMEC of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk. Site Terms of Use Modifications GMEC may revise these terms of use for its web site at any time without notice. By using this web site you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms and Conditions of Use. Email Address By agreeing with these terms and conditions you are giving Genesis Medical Education Consultants the right to contact you periodically with updates, notifications, and newsletters. Upon receipt of any of these communications, you will be given the option to opt out of any future communications and will not be contacted again. Governing Law Any claim relating to www.GenesisMECShop.com shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
 About Us
 
 Privacy Policy